Employer : 0546185 BC Ltd o/a Mr. Rooter Plumbing
Location : Various locations with base at 202-317 Columbia St, New Westminster, BC V3L 1A7
Job Title : Supervisor, heavy equipment operators
NOC Code : 7302
Positions Available : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : $35.50/hr
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : High School
Language : English
Experience : 1 year or more
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, work under pressure, hand-eye co-ordination, bending, crouching, kneeling.
Benefits: Disability and extended medical insurance (after 6 months of employment), dental insurance, Canadian Pension Plan.
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate excavator and plumbing drilling and other similar heavy equipment.
· Read blueprints and drawings.
· Co-ordinate and schedule activities
· Establish methods to meet work schedules.
· Requisition materials and supplies
· Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
· Train or arrange for training of workers
· Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
Please apply with your resume and contact details to email@example.com or mail at 202-317 Columbia St., New Westminster, BC, V3L 1A7