0941021 BC LTD. O/A Chevron Town Pantry in Burns Lake, BC requires a Bookkeeper on a full-time (30 to 40 hrs./week), permanent basis.
Wage: $25.00 – $27.00/hr. (depending on exp.)
Work location: 299 Yellowhead Highway 16, Burns Lake, BC V0J 1E0
Must have completion of high school.
Minimum 1-2 yrs. of experience in a related field is required.
Must be fluent in English.
Must be able to operate computer and work on excel, spreadsheet, MS Office and other accounting related software / program.
• Post journal entries, maintain and prepare general ledgers and financial statements;
• Administration of payroll, including processing payroll, issuing pay cheques, calculating source deductions, vacation pay, issuing ROEs and T4s, investigating and resolving payroll issues
• Assist with general office administration including answering phones, filing, photocopying/scanning, handling mails, e-mails and couriers
• Maintain and balance various accounts using bookkeeping systems by means of manual and/or automated systems
• Post general entries and reconcile / balance accounts.
• Prepare trial balance of book;
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports;
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping system;
• Reconcile accounts.
Please Email resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Note: All Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents and Underrepresented groups
(Aboriginals, mature workers / new comers, people with disabilities, etc.) as well
as individuals legally entitled to work in Canada are also encouraged to apply.