Our company is seeking an Administrative Officer to supervise staff and handle the essential duties to the position. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team.
Salary $25.50/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Positions Available: 1
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
– Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
– 1 year to less than 2 years experience
– Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
– Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large workload
Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication
Responsibilities and Main Duties include:
* Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures,
* Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met,
* Carry out administrative activities of establishment,
* Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services,
* Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls,
* Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes.