This is a full-time job, which is 8hrs/day, 5 days/week, $14.60/hour. The job is to take care of two children of 9 years old and 11 years old.
– Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
– Preparing meal & snacks for the children;
– Accompanying the children when out for activities;
– Take children to and from school and to appointments.
– Do the household chores, such as cleaning, laundry, and preparing meals for the family.
High school or above, at least 6 months related training or 1 year of relevant experience, basic English skill.
* Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
**Position is available and open to Youth, Visible minorities, persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, Apprentices.