Autobahn Tires of Pickering is your one-stop shop for all your car detailing and maintenance needs. We provide services in auto detailing, repairing, painting, rim protection, and more! Tire problems? We carry new and used tires for all vehicles make and models!
Ask us about your tire needs and if it’s not on stock, we’ll get it for you!
We work with only the best mechanics and technicians in the business and only offer the best products in the industry! Sit back, relax, and let us handle all your worries!
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for an experienced Automotive Mechanic to join our team for a full-time position. The ideal candidate will have years of experience in automotive maintenance and who can work with minimum supervision.
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Conduct routine and scheduled maintenance to customer vehicles using a variety of management-approved hand and power tools
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues of vehicles upon delivery on-site
- Conduct overhaul, engine tune-ups, etc.
- Perform change oil, tire rotation and wheel alignment, repair of clutches, axles, drive lines, etc. that do not require supervision of a licensed Automotive Technician
- Replace worn parts (spark plugs, sensors, pads, etc.)
- Ensure proper wheel alignment and brake components
- If vehicle issues supersede area of expertise, refer to specialist and conduct hand-over of vehicle to ensure smooth transition
- Advise management of parts for procurement if parts not readily available on-site for installation
- Perform all mechanical repairs comprehensively and accurately
- May conduct road test prior to handing the vehicle over to customers
- May train new workers, if needed
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers and work alongside other mechanics and technicians
Location of Work
- You will be working from our location at 1600 Bayly Street, Unit #4, Pickering, ON, L1W 3N2
- You may be asked to travel around the GTA for emergency maintenance, if needed. All expenses will be paid by the company.
- Secondary school diploma – training certificate preferred!
- 2-3 years of experience as Automotive Mechanics
- Experience in wheel alignment, brake components, engine tune-ups – experience in suspension services will be a great asset!
- Experience working with various types of vehicles
- Good English skills
What we Offer:
- This is a full-time permanent position!
- Starting rate is $40,560.00 annual for at least 30 hours per week
- Overtime will kick in after 44 hours of work per week at $39.00
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and have both the passion and the expertise to become a member of our dynamic team, please forward your resume and references firstname.lastname@example.org or by replying to this post. Please note that only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.