- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
Education and Experience
- Secondary/High School diploma.
- Training program at the place of employment.
- Certificate from a vocational or technical school in auto detailing.
- $14/hour FULL TIME
- Detailing 1 year (required)
- ENGLISH (required)