Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Actual Employer Details
Employer’s name: Decent Cabinets & Doors Ltd.
Unit 306- 30990 Wheel Ave
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2T 6G7 Canada
Wage:- $28 hourly for 40 hours per week.
Benefits:- Overtime will be paid.
Education:- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience:- 1 year to less than 2 years working as a carpenter.
1) Read and interpret the blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
2) Measure, cut, shape, and assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, and other material.
3) Fit and install trim items such as doors, moldings, and wooden fences.
4) Maintain, repair, and renovate residence and wooden structures at other sites.
5) Supervise apprentices and other workers.
6) Keep the work area clean and safe.
Anyone who qualifies for this job including indigenous, new immigrants and youths is invited to apply for this job posting.
How to Apply
Contact: Baljinder Singh Ubhi