ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At Bayview Stone we produce architecturally cut limestone elements for both residential and commercial markets. We have been in the business for over 12 years and have a track record of hundreds of satisfied clients.
We are delighted to offer you stone elements made of Indiana Limestone for both interior and exterior design. Any other custom made limestone element you may require. We also offer Indiana Limestone slabs and blocks of various grades, sizes and colours.
Our production process includes advanced technology (Prussiani CNC machine, GMM CNC machine, a profiling machine) and our diverse equipment allows us to make any kind of architectural design within the shortest possible time.
Electrical Maintenance Mechanics (2 positions)
The ideal candidates will have years of experience in maintaining and testing electric motors and other electrical apparatus in the processing/manufacturing industry. You would be required to work with different team members in ensuring high standards of maintenance of our machineries are followed accordingly.
- Perform overall electrical mechanical maintenance – Fault finding, isolate, and repair electrical apparatuses
- Test, observe, and perform switching operations for the electrical, electronic and mechanical components and systems of machineries on main production floor
- Troubleshoot and repair electric motors and other electro-mechanical equipment
- Check and determine if machinery shafts and other components need changing or replenishment
- Install and maintain various types of coils for electric motors or transformers
- May perform welding, brazing or soldering electrical connections by aligning and adjusting parts
- Conduct scheduled maintenance and testing of faulty wiring or components in electrical switchgear and determine additional steps to ensure stability of machineries
- Ensure that repaired motors and other electrical apparatus are repaired and maintained accordingly to ensure proper performance before handing them back to responsible department
- May assist workers in completing their tasks
- High-school diploma or equivalent – Plus training courses in electrical maintenance
- At least 2 years of experience in electrical mechanical maintenance- preferably in the manufacturing industry or related industry
- Good English language skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- May be asked to work different shifts
- This is a full-time, permanent position with at least 30 hours of work per week
- Annual rate of $47,000.00, overtime rate applies after 44 hours of work per week
- Work Location: 133 Rivalda Road, Toronto, Ontario M9M 2M6, Canada
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and some sample work at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE PROVIDE A LIST OF REFERENCES.
Only those who meet the requirements of the position would be contacted for an interview.