We are looking for a reliable Home Support Worker to take care of an adult with a physical disability in Surrey, BC.
Employer: COLIN R J KEANE
Terms of Employment: Full-time, indeterminate
Wage: $19.23 -$20.00/hour
Working hours: 30 per week
Language: Basic English
Job Vacancy: 1
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Address: 13747 57B Ave, Surrey BC V3X 2V2
(Optional accommodation available)
1. Provide personal care and companionship.
2. Assist the individual with daily activities and personal hygiene.
3. Prepare and serve healthy meals and food.
4. Assist in the administration of medications.
5. Perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making bed.
6. Accompany the person to doctor/physician appointments and social outings.
7. Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
Skills and other Requirements:
1. Completion of High School
2. Minimum 6-month relevant experience
3. Candidates with HCA / Health / Medical experience are ideal but not essential
4. Able to communicate in English
5. Non-smoking on site
6. BC driver’s licence is prefered
7. Successful applicant will be requested to provide criminal check screening and COVID vaccine record.
Employment groups: indigenous people, youth, visible minorities, new immigrants are encouraged to apply.
Please kindly send your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO walk in please, as this is our private household address. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.