At Arc Roofing and Waterproofing we perform all work as owners/operators. Our extensive experience ensures all our projects are professionally handled. You can be assured your roofing project will be completed on time and to the highest standard, protecting your biggest investment — your home. We aligned ourselves with the most innovative manufacturers in the area to ensure only the highest quality materials are used in your home.
As a construction manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that a building project is completed safely, within an agreed timeframe and budget. Managing the practical side of every stage of the build, you’ll work closely with architects, surveyors and other building professionals in planning and delivery.
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time40 hours/week
Start date: As soon as possible
- Must be at least College/CEGEP
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English
- Candidate must be at least 2 years to less than 3 years of experience
- Must be able to perform the job with minimal supervision.
- Ability to Supervise 3-4 people.
- A Construction Manager is never one person and he’s always surrounded by a team which he is responsible to gather them as one unit to work effectively
- Ability work on these conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Under pressure, Tight deadlines, Large caseload
- Pay attention to detail , and must be able to organized the tasks and sequence them, this should minimize wasted time and efforts
- Must have some flexibility and excellent oral communication skills
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers, Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors, Operate CADD and other computer software systems
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates,
– Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress,
– Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements,
– Plan and manage budgets,
– Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions,
– Develop and implement quality control programs,
– Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations,
– Prepare reports.
We are looking for a person with extensive experience in the construction Manager. You can send us your resume to: