Dominion Law Group requires 1 Finance Manager to join them on a full-time, permanent basis
(avg. 35-40 hours/week)
Salary – $44./hr.- $45/hr. (depending on experience)
Work location – Unit 305, 15230 – 56 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S 5K7
· A bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce or a related field is required.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities is required.
· Experience of working in big 5 Accounting firms would be an asset.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
· Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
· Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
· Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
· Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
· Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
· Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Please email resume to HR@dominionlaw.ca
Interested applicants shall be able to work any day, any shift. Indigenous people, Newcomers, Youths, Seniors, people with disabilities are welcome to apply. Candidates entitled to work in Canada can also apply but no phone calls please.