Donair & Sub House
Donair & Sub House
Work Location: 7634 6th St, Burnaby, BC V3N 3M5
Salary: $16.50/Hour for 40 hours/week
NOC Group: Cook (6311)
NOC Job Title: FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Donair & Sub House is looking for 1 FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR to offer a permanent full-time career in their Donair & Sub shop in Burnaby, BC.
The requires the person to perform the following main duties:
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff preparing donairs and subs and other menu items for Donair & Sub House
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for food preparation
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• Participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
• Plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
• Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
• Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or 2-3 of experience in food preparation or service are required.
The position is entitled to benefits as per the BC Employment standards act. As per the collective agreement, 4% Vacation pay of gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation annually, or the option to choose 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
The candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Youth, Visible Minorities, Indigenous people, Veterans of the Canadian Armed force, First Nation, Aboriginals, Seniors, and newcomers to Canada with the above-listed skills are welcome to apply.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply at email email@example.com or using the link above. Only selected will be contacted.