WHO WE ARE
EconoShield provides energy-efficient replacement windows and doors in Calgary and surrounding areas. From free in-home consultation to the inspection and final finish of energy-efficient windows, the EconoShield team is with you at every stage.
We always ensure to deliver window frames on time. We believe in keeping our customers happy. That’s why we regularly communicate with our customers to deliver the expected results. We carefully adhere to all the Alberta building codes and installation regulations.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced Procurement Officer-Buyer (Local and Overseas) to join our team. If you have experience in competitive market buying for wholesale establishments with good understanding of overseas purchasing, with some knowledge of windows and doors installation and renovations services, this is for you!
What your duties are:
• Coordinate buying and procurements procedures with management and vendors to ensure quality and type of products and merchandise are as per company’s project needs,
• Communicate with suppliers regarding pricing, delivery dates, cancellations and refunds, and any other issues associated with the purchase and contract,
• Select local and overseas products for purchasing and ensure they fit the company’s clientele based on client buying behaviour and special promotions,
• Manage stock level and inventory and maintain company’s ledger,
• Assist management in developing product database,
• Coordinate and handle vendor and client support and may be responsible in maintaining contact with suppliers inside and outside of Canada, if necessary,
• Supervise work of other buyers under his/her supervision,
• Complete duties assigned by company head
• Highschool Diploma, any professional training in business/commerce would be a great asset,
• 2 years of experience as Chief Buyer/Procurement Officer in a retail or wholesale establishment,
• Good understanding of windows and doors products,
• Excellent experience working with both local and international suppliers,
• Good English language skills
What we offer:
• Full-time, permanent job,
• Remuneration: $63,000.00/annual, minimum of 30 hours per week,
• Medical, Dental, Disability Benefits;
• Overtime rate will apply after 44 hours of work per week,
• Location of work: 207, 264 Midpark Way SE, Calgary, AB T2X 1J6,
• Hours of operation: Mon-Fri: 08:00am – 08:00pm, Sat: 08:00am – 04:00pm
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume and references email@example.com or by replying to this post. Please note that only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.