WHO WE ARE
EconoShield provides energy-efficient replacement windows and doors in Calgary and surrounding areas. From free in-home consultation to the inspection and final finish of energy-efficient windows, the EconoShield team is with you at every stage.
We always ensure to deliver window frames on time. We believe in keeping our customers happy. That’s why we regularly communicate with our customers to deliver the expected results. We carefully adhere to all the Alberta building codes and installation regulations.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Control Specialist to join our team. If you have experience in maintaining and implementing effective quality assurance controls throughout operations, this is for you!
What your duties are:
• Provide technical guidance and support to shop manager in ensuring implementation of quality control procedures;
• Lead process improvement processes which may include validation, performance qualification, cleaning validation, product performance, and risk assessments;
• Implement protocols and maintain database of on-site cross-functional issues which may require support and/or occasional shutdown of operations;
• Assist in collecting, analyzing, and organizing technical information and other compliance procedures in support of quality assurance programs;
• Coordinate compliance-related protocols and communicate with other third-party evaluator, if necessary;
• May assist management is designing shop/plant layouts and may assist in setting machine and equipment controls throughout production;
• Ensure all employees and contractors, including those performing seasonal maintenance, perform and abide by quality assurance procedures in place;
• Update daily and weekly reports;
• Provide procedural assistance to staff and team leaders and may arrange training modules to ensure all staff members are aware of procedures in place;
• Provide timely and accurate information on quality/assurance assignments and escalate to appropriate department or management, if necessary;
• Diploma in Quality Engineering or related program;
• 2 years of experience in quality assurance and validation in the construction and/or manufacturing industry;
• Good understanding of cGMP operation;
• Good experience leading a team and/or working with other departments;
• Good English language skills
What we offer:
• Full-time, permanent job;
• Remuneration: $43,300/annual, minimum of 30 hours per week;
• Medical, Dental, Disability;
• Overtime rate will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
• Location of work: 207, 264 Midpark Way SE, Calgary, AB T2X 1J6;
• Hours of operation: Mon-Fri: 08:00am – 08:00pm, Sat: 08:00am – 04:00pm;
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume and references email@example.com or by replying to this post. Please note that only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.