ABOUT THE COMPANY:
With years of experience in the machining industry and state of the art equipment, EDT CAD CAM Technologies, Inc. offers the exceptional quality of the machining process. All members of our team are skillful professionals responsible for the high quality of the end product. Together we are able of executing a great variety of complex processes and satisfying the requirements of the most demanding client.
We are looking for a highly skilled CNC Machinist who would able to work with great concentration and would be able to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions.
· Read and review engineering and mechanical products’ drawings and charts, blueprints, and tables to determine machining operation to be performed, and plan best sequence of operations,
· Based on final specifications of limestone designs, compute and input dimensions and measure and lay out work pieces into machines,
· Set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools including computer numerically controlled (CNC) tools to perform precision, non-repetitive machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, boring, planning, drilling, precision grinding and other operations
· Fit and assemble machined parts and sub-parts into full final product,
· Verify dimensions of manufactured products for accuracy and conformance,
· May set up and program machine tools for use by other tool operators,
· Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments such as dial indicators, fixed gauges, height gauges and other measuring devices,
· Maintain and draft inspection reports and convey issues on day-to-day basis to ensure quality assurance procedures are followed accordingly,
· Follow safety precautions at all times,
· Completion of High School or its equivalent,
· Minimum 2-3 years of general machining experience is required (milling/turning/ drilling) and experience setting up and operating CNC and manual mills,
· Machinist with 5 Axis milling experience is preferred,
· Must communicate thoroughly in English to ensure smooth communication in the shop,
· Permanent, full-time position,
· $24.00 per hour, overtime rate of $36.00 applies after 44 hours of work per week,
· 35 hours of work per week,
· Location of work: 114 Bowes Rd., Unit #5, Concord, Ontario L4K 1J8
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and some sample work at email@example.com.
PLEASE PROVIDE A LIST OF REFERENCES.
Only those who meet the requirements of the position would be contacted for an interview.