Our company provides residential and commercial electrical services to: Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta, Coquitlam area, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Surrey, Langley, Well Trained Courteous Technicians – we successfully perform repair to thousands of electrical problems every year.
We are looking for a hard work, Organized, Team player, Client focus, Initiative and Flexibility Electrician.
- Wage: $28.50 / hour
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment – Full time 40 hours/week
- Start date: As soon as possible
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Tight deadlines
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Confined spaces, Dusty
Qualification and Requirements:
Education: High school
Experience: 2-3 Years
Professionalism in customer service, Keep maintenance reports and documentation, Design and construct single-phase service for single or multi-meter installations, Instruct apprentices, Supervise other workers, Estimate costs and materials.
Major Work Area: Construction, Service, Repair
Main duties and specific skills:
- Install underground wiring and cables,
- Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes,
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults,
- Install surface mount and/or overhead cables,
- Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
Work Setting: Commercial, Residential
How to apply: By email