Seeking for a Male Caregiver for a young male adult who has a learning disability in North York area.
The main duties include:
· Provide Companionship
· Medication Assistance
· Assist in regular exercise (walking)
· Plan therapeutic diets and menus
· Perform light housekeeping duties
. Minimal electronics usage for the young adult needs to be implemented
This is a permanent full-time position, salary CAN $18/hour for 30 – 40 hours/week; Monday to Friday.
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation and 2 days paid sick leave. This is a live-out position.
· Speak English
· At least with high school diploma
· At least with 1 year experience
· Non-smoker / observe patience
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Physically demanding, Sitting, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Walking, Work under pressure
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home
Personal Suitability: Punctuality, Organized, Effective interpersonal skills, Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Excellent oral communication, Judgement, Reliability, Client focus
Please send resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.