We are the leading Transportation and Logistics Company based in Cambridge, Ontario. We are a recognized leader in freight movement and logistics services. We offer a fast-paced and progressive work environment, with exposure to a wide range of operational initiatives and a focus on the future through our business digitization initiatives. We value people and teamwork, and we seek and develop the very best talent.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of General Manager to lead our dynamic team in Cambridge, Ontario. The ideal person for this leadership role will combine a high level of energy with expertise in third party logistics to develop a world class team which consistently uncovers new opportunities for growth.
· Full P&L responsibility, including annual budget preparation, forecasting and strategic planning for this diverse business.
· Plan and execute future growth of the company’s services through staying aware of competitors and changing market needs
· Strategically plan and manage logistics, sales and best-in class customer service while building a team culture which thrives on growth and opportunity
· Maintain 3PL professional and technical knowledge by establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies and industry events
· Inspire the team to effectively demonstrate how the Gulf Line Group’s value proposition provides value to customers and potential customers
· Build strong, professional engagement with team members so the highest performance metrics can be achieved. Ensures established metrics are achieved and surpassed daily
· Develop processes for quality communication between customer service representatives and operations team to turn customers into enthusiastic fans of Gulf Line Group
· Develop and lead a high performing team to achieve results through demonstrating the value of effective communication and passion for the customer experience
· Education Required:
> Bachelor’s Degree, an MBA would be an asset
> Experience in the logistics industry
> Proven track record of maintaining and developing business
> Exceptional communication skills including the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate, and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments
Please apply on email@example.com for this Career Opportunity.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.