Company Name: Hansa-Flex Hydraulics Canada Inc.
Company Address: 3-295 Connie Cresent
Concord, Ontario, L4K 5R2
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Mechanic(Hydraulic)
Salary: $28.10 per hour
Location: Concord, Ontario
Language of Work: English
· Receiving jobs from customers.
· Roll stamp ferrules ( stamp is required to be set up for each customer / production item )
· Pick require parts per build sheet, hose, ferrules and inserts
· Pre check inserts, mechanically to assure production parts are to specification.
· Set up skiving machine based on technical requirements of each hose / ferrule type
· Skive hoses as required to proper length and depth
· Physically assemble components and pre check overall lengths before crimping process.
· Obtain proper crimps specs from engineering specification guide
· Set up crimping machine with proper dies and final crimp settings
· After each crimp, work is to be checked and pinned to assure correct final crimp
· Production sheet must be completed with all required information
· Finished hose assemblies to be delivered to test area
· Cleaning components and preparing for disassembly.
· Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
· Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
· Test equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
· Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
· Sandblasting components.
· Preparing components for shipping.
· Assistance and support Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Technician.
· Assistance and support in the Hose Shop.
· Assistance with daily toolbox and job planning meeting.
· Assisting Manager in review and development standard operating procedures.
· Follow established standards operating procedures.
· Follow Hansa-Flex Safety guidelines and policy.
· Perform other tasks required.
Experience: At least 3 years’ work experience as mechanical technician working in heavy equipment.
Education: Completion of secondary school
Benefits: Good Company Benefits
Contact Info: Diana Dahnz