Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of secondary school
Positions Available: 2
732 Goldstream Avenue
7 months to less than 1 year.
1) Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
2) Plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements, and costs.
3) Monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
4) Train staff in preparation, cooking, and handling of food.
5) Order supplies and equipment.
6) Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
This job posting is open for everyone including aboriginals, new immigrants and youth are invited to apply for this job.
How to Apply
Contact: Parmjit Hari
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org