Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary
Positions Available: 2
Actual Employer Details
Employer’s name: TIRE KING TRUCK & TRAILER REPAIR (2) LTD.
2076 Queen St
V2T 6J4, Canada
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years of related experience is required.
Duties you will be expected to carry out include:
· Performs on site mechanical support.
· Diagnose, repair, and perform maintenance to diesel engines, transmissions, power systems, hydraulic systems, and other service work as required.
· Schedules and perform the scheduled Inspections, preventive maintenance and service parts.
· Documents all service activity.
· Completes all maintenance and repair activities in a safe manner and ensures work area is clean and organized.
· Document failures and malfunctions.
· Takes charge of complicated repairs, changes and replacements.
· Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools.
· Test repaired equipment for proper performance and ensure work meets specifications.
· Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
How to apply:
Contact: Jaskaran Singh Badial