Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Positions Available: 1
Actual Employer Details
Employer’s name: 1182326 B.C. LTD. DBA Future Gen Communications
358B- 8158 128 Street
2 years to less than 3 years of experience is required.
• Manage the overall functioning of the store.
• Meet the store’s sales goals.
• Make direct contact with customers.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
• Answer customer questions thoroughly and accurately.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Must seize opportunities for potential sales and help customers find products.
• Provide on-the-ground support to sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
• Make customers excited about the products.
• Explain the product’s features and performing by demonstrations to the customer.
• Promote the value of the products.
• Document sales by creating and updating records of customers.
• Prepare monthly progress and business reports.
• Order products and negotiate prices.
• Processing payments and authorize discounts.
• Pay utility bills, rent, and other day-to-day expenses of the store.
This job posting is open for everyone including aboriginals, new immigrants, and youth are invited to apply for this job.
How to Apply
Contact: Jaskirat Singh