JXY was founded at the beginning of 2017 in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. The main purposes are delivering excellence in Microcredit service and providing an opportunity for the public to enjoy the financial service. The main working content is committed to providing the demanded financial service for the customers. At JXY, we are the solution for all your borrowing needs and we are making Microcredit easy.
JXY is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action and workforce diversity.
At JXY Trading, our mission is to satisfy our customers’ borrowing needs, to maintain regular, high-quality communication with our partners, to be professional and innovative in every aspect of our operation.
• Create, review and update marketing solution materials.
• Conduct regular demand research and report insights.
• Identify opportunities and marketing needs to increase brand awareness, website traffic, revenue and market growth.
• Conduct market research to identify needs, interests and concerns of the company’s target audience.
• Prepare regular reports to analyze the results of marketing campaigns and present recommendations for improvement.
• Work with external partners and collaborators when needed.
• Oversee marketing calendar, scheduling all activities across channels and ensuring accuracy and relevancy.
• Provide administrative support to marketing communications team
• Co-ordinate events, grand openings and trade shows including sourcing suppliers
• A college diploma is required.
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced user of Excel.
• Strong interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills.