Salary: $25.00/ hour
Vacancies: 1 Position
Full time : 40 hours/ week
Employment Conditions: Day, Flexible hours
Employment Groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year of experienced as Truck Mechanic is required.
- Area of Specialization: Engine repair, 4-wheel drive, Brake system, Auto body repair, High attention to detail
- Receive driver and owner/ operator reports and conduct initial inspection to diagnose problem using test drives and test instruments, such as pressure gauges, motor analyzers, and other equipment as needed.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections and repairs, air and hydraulic brakes repairs, warranty procedures, steering and suspension, electrical diagnostics, etc. all on medium and heavy duty trucks.
- Clean, repair, recondition and maintain equipment and components.
- Responsible for getting equipment back up and running in the most efficient and cost- effectives manner available.
- Perform all tasks according to Charger safety Procedures.
Please send your resume to email@example.com