We are urgently looking for a kind, hardworking, and patient in-home caregiver/nanny for our daughters 3 yrs/and 21 mos. old.
-Job Vacancies: 1 vacancy
-Employment terms: full-time, 30 hrs. per week.
Duties and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Supervise and care for children
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
>Must have secondary education, with First Aid & CPR Training, completion of Childcare Training Program, or related field. With 1-2 years of work experience. Must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
> Position available to New Immigrants, Aboriginal, Youth living in rural areas, Lone Parents, Senior Citizens, and others.
> Send your CV/resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org