New West Pizza
Work Location: 120-1132 Ewen Ave, New Westminster, BC V3M 5E4
Salary: $16.25/Hour for 40 hours/week
NOC Group: Cook (6322)
NOC Job Title: Pizza Cook
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
New West Pizza is looking for 1 Pizza Cook to offer a permanent full-time career in their pizza shop in New Westminster, BC.
The main job duties include, but are not limited to, as follows
• Prepare pizzas, bread, and other pasta as requested by customers.
• Prepare the dough by kneading and stretching as required.
• Add toppings according to order slips.
• Manage pizza time in the oven.
• Prepare a variety of meats, poultry, vegetables, and other food items for cooking.
• Slice pizza according to size and customer specifications
• Monitor and maintain a clean working area and cooking surfaces to make pizza.
• Maintain and operate cooking equipment such as grills, deep fryers, ovens, and other
• Prepare all raw material required for cooking pizza such as cutting vegetables and
• May train kitchen helpers.
The position is entitled to benefits as per the BC Employment standards act. As per the collective agreement, 4% Vacation pay of gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation annually, or the option to choose 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
• Completion of secondary school will be an asset.
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of college or another program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
The candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Youth, Visible Minorities, Indigenous people, Veterans of the Canadian Armed force, First Nation, Aboriginals, Seniors, and newcomers to Canada with the above-listed skills are welcome to apply.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply at email@example.com or using the link above. Only selected will be contacted.