Newton Tool Repair Ltd. is looking for an Assistant Store Manager on a permanent, full-time basis. Interested applicants must have min. high school education and one year experience in the similar field.
Wage range: $31.55 – $33.00/hr. (depending on exp.) for (35- 40 hours/week)
Work location – #114, 7533 – 135 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0N6
· Manage staff and assign duties
· Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
· Determine merchandise and services to be sold
· Implement price and credits policies
· Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
· Develop and implement marketing strategies
· Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
· Determine staffing requirements
· Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
· Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Personal Suitability: Goal-oriented, Energetic, Efficiency, Creativity, Collaborative, Analytical, Hardworking, Integrity, Outgoing, Adaptability, Positive attitude, Proactive, Quick learner, Time management, Interpersonal awareness, Client focus, Team player, Excellent written communication, Organized, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Judgment.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants shall be able to work any day, any shift – may include overtime. Aboriginals, Newcomers, seniors and youths (people from all walk of life) are encouraged to apply. Candidates entitled to work in Canada can also apply. No
walk-ins or phone calls please.