Newton Tool Repair Ltd. is looking for a Repairer, Electric Tools on a permanent, full-time basis. Interested applicants must have min. high school education and 2 to 3 years of experience in the similar field.
Wage range: $24.00 – $26.00/hr. (depending on exp.) for (35- 40 hours/week)
Work location – #114, 7533 – 135 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0N6
· Conduct voltage, resistance and other tests using electrical test equipment
· Refer to schematic drawings or product manuals to repair parts
· Diagnose faults, using testing devices
· Repair electrical appliances and components
· Replace faulty components
· Use shop equipment and specialized diagnostic and programming apparatus to repair, adjust and reprogram appliances
· Advise customers on work performed and condition of equipment
Please email resume to email@example.com
Interested applicants shall be able to work any day, any shift – may include overtime. Aboriginals, Newcomers, seniors and youths (people from all walk of life) are encouraged to apply. Candidates entitled to work in Canada can also apply. No
walk-ins or phone calls please.