Job Title: Seafood Processing Labourer (NOC 9618)
Position Type: Permanent Full-time (35 hours per week)
Approved overtime will be calculated based on provincial employment standard.
Available Position: 2
Must be comfortable handling seafood projects, not allergic to shellfish or fish.
Relocation cost will be covered by the employer.
Main Job Duties
- Unload fish, shellfish, invertebrate and so on, from fishing vessels and transport them to work areas
- Sort fish, shellfish, invertebrate and so on, according to species, weight, and destination
- Weigh fish, shellfish, invertebrate and so on, record weight and pack them in ice and container
- Do some cleaning work of the seafood
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Transport supplies and packaging materials throughout plant and storage area
No education requirement
No experience requirement
Basic English communication ability
Weight Handling: Up to 9 -23 kg (20 – 50 lbs)
Start Working Date: As Soon As Possible
Transportation: Public transportation is available.
Weekend or night shifts might be required. All the gear and training will be provided.
Due to Covid19, Please do not visit our factory.
Please send your resume and your availability to email: email@example.com