Pavage & Aménagement Paysager Antonio Borsellino inc
JOB FUNCTIONS :
Long Haul Truck Driver
• Mainly drive and drive semi-trailers, long combination vehicles, and straight trucks weighing over 4,500 kg to transport goods and materials over long distances.
• Plan travel logistics and obtain the documentation required to transport goods.
• Perform a pre-trip, en-route, and post-departure inspection of vehicle systems, equipment, and accessories such as tires, lights and indicators, brakes, and cold storage.
• Ensure cargo is properly secured in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
• Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport goods on international routes.
• Record information about cargo, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption.
• Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain logbooks.
• Communicate with the dispatcher, other drivers, and customers using communication devices and onboard computers.
• Education: High school diploma (generally required)
• Valid class 1 or A driver’s license
• Experience: 1-3 years / 3 Vacancies
• Language: English
• Employment conditions: permanent full-time position
• Number of hours per week: 40-70
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org