We are seeking a dynamic Software programmer who is self-directed and has a passion for high
performance 3D applications for processing and analyzing 3D scan data for a variety of industrial
applications. The developer should be comfortable working with embedded DLP projection systems
as well as machine vision cameras and other computer vision-based technology.
Business Name: Polyga Inc.
Business address/Work Location: Polyga Inc., #221- 3993 Henning Drive, Burnaby, BC V5C 6P7
Position: Software Programmer
Job vacancies: 2 Full-time jobs
– Duration of Employment Period: Permanent/Full-time
– Salary: $42/hour
– Hours of Work: 30 hours per week
– Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4 % of gross salary
– Produce high-quality, efficient, clean, and modular code.
– Modify software to fix errors, improve its performance and upgrade interfaces.
– Use C/C++ in software development, in additional to being familiar with C#, standard web development tools (JS, CSS, LAMP).
– Understand 2D/3D computer vision algorithms and experience controlling with machine vision cameras, projectors and embedded SBPC’s.
– Shape the long-term technical roadmap for the technologies behind our 3D Scanners (HDI Series), 3D scanning software (FlexScan3D, XTract3D) and related accessories.
– Familiarity with Linux, ARM and the GNU complier pipeline.
– Responsible for the design and developing systems and tools to enable the operation of 3D Scanners and 3D scanning software.
– Understand the MSVC debugger and be able to use it to diagnose crashes both locally and on remote devices.
– Work with 3rd party libraries/APIs and how to integrate them into their projects.
– Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in computer science
– 2 to 3 years’ work experience as a computer programmer
– 1+ year minimum of working with MSVC and worked in a major open source or professional application primarily written in C/C++ is an asset
– Strong knowledge of the 2D image, 3D mesh processing, and rendering pipeline concepts and use is an asset
Please send your resume to:
Mail: Polyga Inc., #221- 3993 Henning Drive, Burnaby, BC V5C 6P7 Or