Steven Karr established Pride Pak Canada Ltd. (“Pride Pak”) in 1984 to service what he saw as a need to meet Canada’s growing trend for high quality, healthy, easy to use fresh food. We now proudly operate as Canada’s largest fresh fruit and vegetable processor from a state-of-the-art facility in Mississauga. In 2006 we opened our second facility Pride Pak Nfld. Ltd, which processes fresh fruit and vegetables for the Province of Newfoundland.
Please note that our Production areas are refrigerated to 5°C (40°F), and employees are required to dress accordingly. We offer employment opportunities on days, afternoons and night shifts with some positions requiring weekend work. We are willing to train the right individuals and offer opportunities for advancement and a competitive benefits package.
If you would like to join our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following opportunity is available:
Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator (2 positions)
The ideal candidates will have years of experience in warehouse and logistics coordination and supervision in the food processing/manufacturing industry. You would be required to work with different team members in ensuring our supply chain procedures are handled accordingly.
- Coordinate and supervise work of warehouse and logistics workers involved in overall supply-chain procedures
- Establish and implement schedules of workers and ensure that there are enough workers for shift supervised – may coordinate with other coordinators and team lead, if necessary
- Supervise loading and unloading of inbound and outbound shipment of products
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports to Production Manager
- Train new hires on company policies concerning job duties and safety procedures while at work
- Assist in requisition of materials and supplies for the department
- May assist workers in completing their tasks
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of proven experience in warehouse and logistics coordination and supervision
- Excellent knowledge in food production and manufacturing industry
- Good English language skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- This is a full-time, permanent position with at least 30 hours of work per week
- Annual rate of $39,000, overtime rate applies after 44 hours of work per week
- Medical, Dental, and Disability benefits
- Work Location: 6768 Financial Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5N 7J6
Please visit our website at https://pridepak.com/index.html to know more about our products, services, and other employment opportunities!