Steven Karr established Pride Pak Canada Ltd. (“Pride Pak”) in 1984 to service what he saw as a need to meet Canada’s growing trend for high quality, healthy, easy to use fresh food. We now proudly operate as Canada’s largest fresh fruit and vegetable processor from a state-of-the-art facility in Mississauga. In 2006 we opened our second facility Pride Pak Nfld. Ltd, which processes fresh fruit and vegetables for the Province of Newfoundland.
Please note that our Production areas are refrigerated to 5°C (40°F), and employees are required to dress accordingly. We offer employment opportunities on days, afternoons and night shifts with some positions requiring weekend work. We are willing to train the right individuals, and offer opportunities for advancement and a competitive benefits package.
If you would like to join our team, please email your resume to email@example.com
The following opportunity is available:
Production Worker (5 positions)
The ideal candidates would be hard-working and willing to learn as you go – on-the-job training would be provided. You would be part of our fruit and vegetable production teams and would work under the supervision of the Lead Hand.
- Process raw produce and move throughout the warehouse and production area;
- Wash and clean fruits and vegetables for peeling
- Feed clean produce and feed to processing machines for cutting
- Assist machine operators in ensuring machine specifications are set accordingly based on product verifications
- Pack produce into bags and other containers and organize by product
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties, if necessary
- No education requirements
- No work experience necessary – on-the-job training will be provided
- Good English language skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work different shifts
- This is a full-time, temporary position with at least 40 hours of work per week
- Hourly rate of $16.50 overtime rate applies after 40 hours of work per week
- Medical, Dental, and Disability benefits
- Work Location: 107 McNamara Drive, Paradise, Newfoundland and Labrador A1L 0A7
Please visit our website at https://pridepak.com/index.html to know more about our products, services, and other employment opportunities!