Salary: 18$/ hour
Permanent; 40 hours/ week
Vacancies: 2 position
- Languages: English or French
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: No experience
- Own Tools/ Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- Personal Suitability: Punctuality, Team player, Reliability
- Assemble raw materials for preparing and mixing.
- Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products.
- Fastening metal, rubber or other fixtures or cut-outs where necessary and attaching straps and linings to products where required.
- Assess the quality of readymade commodity and record accurate outcomes at specific times of the production operations.
- Execute and manage machines, carry out inspections and packing of finished products.
- Maintain a neat and sterile plant processing environment.
- Operate machines in the process of producing commodities.
- Examine the diverse products and other commodities.
- Perform finishing functions such as treatments and spraying of products as necessary.
- Work in an assembling environment in the process of operating inflating machines, cutting or molding.
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: 506-735-1089 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
In Person: 1447 Rue Principale, St- Basile, NB, E7C 1M7 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices.