Denny’s Fort St John is looking for experienced Restaurant Managers for our Fort St. John location. We are a rapidly growing group of restaurants focusing on fresh local ingredients. Our restaurants are welcoming and comfortable venues featuring our own interpretations of classic comfort food.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Fort St. John
Wage: $25.50 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 40 Hours/Week
Start date: As soon as possible
All candidates should be hands-on and hardworking, willing to be part of a strong cohesive team.
Here is a brief and partial overview and requirements of a restaurant manager expectations:
– The candidate should be available for a flexible schedule
– Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to set priorities fast for self and others and pay attention to details
– Ability to work under pressure and standing for extended periods and has physical strength
– Must be able to multi-task and work in all areas of the restaurant as might be required
– Ability to supervise at least 3-4 people
– 2 years to less than 3 years of related experience is required,
– A secondary school graduation certificate is required,
Duties will include the following:
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures, Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices, Ensure health and safety regulations are followed, Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies, Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities, Develop, implement and analyze budgets, Participate in marketing plans and implementation, Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance, Address customers’ complaints or concerns, Provide customer service, Recruit, train and supervise staff
Please mention in the subject line the position you are interested in along with a copy of your resume. Thank you in advance for your interest.