ABOUT RT WOODART LTD.
Since 1970, RT Woodart Ltd. has worked with many business professionals and franchise companies from high-rise building interiors, office spaces, commercial retail stores to create extraordinary results.
We specialize in commercial development and millwork production with high quality control to ensure your product gets delivered with the highest satisfaction guaranteed.
Working closely with our clients, allows us to accommodate their desired timeline with assurance of the highest management control. We update our clients weekly of site updates and project scheduled timelines to ensure they are part of the process.
We look forward to working with you on your next build!
We are currently looking for 4 experienced Carpenter Helpers to join our team. Everyone is welcome to apply even those without prior experience! We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals for the positions. The successful candidates will be provided on-the-job training with lots of room to grow!
As part of your position, you are expected to perform the following duties:
· Load and unload materials, and move materials to warehouse and work sites
· Clean work site and move existing furniture and other fixture prior to commencement of work
· Assist carpenters in cutting, assembling, and joining cabinets, doors, tables, countertops, etc.
· Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
· Assist in fitting and installing woodwork as instructed by Project Lead
· Perform work on client site which includes joining prefabricated fixtures and other repairs under the supervision of Project Lead
· May perform basic restoration or maintenance
· Conduct post-construction/renovation clean-up and dispose off debris and other materials
· Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
· Work under direct supervision of Lead Carpenter/Contractor or Project Lead
· No previous experience needed – we will provide training
· Must be able to work under pressure and on different projects at a time
· Must be able to lift weight of up to 9 kgs, if needed
· Good understanding of environmental-friendly wood and millwork materials
· Must be able to work in tight spaces
· Good English language skills (written and oral)
· Familiarity with workplace safety, safe lifting, and handling procedures
· No education requirement
· Temporary, full-time position (2 years);
· $24.00 per hour for 35 hours every week;
· Occasional overtime may be required with applicable overtime pay after 44 hours of work per week
· Location of work: Client sites across GTA
· Main Office: 6820 Davand Drive, Unit #1, Mississauga, ON, L5T 1J5
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with your resume and professional portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at https://rtwoodart.com/ to see our work and services!