Smart Movers Canada – The Smartest Way To Move!
For more than 20 years, we have provided exceptional moving, relocation, and storage services for our customers. Moving company Smart Movers Canada – one of the leading removals services in Canada. We provide a wide range of professional services for the organization moving apartments, condos, houses, offices, retail, warehouse and other facilities. Years of experience, the availability of highly skilled professionals and high level of technical equipment allows us to perform the tasks of any complexity.
Smart Movers Canada Company performs local moving services as well as long distance moving services throughout Canada for quite a long time and has established itself as a reliable and responsible partner in organizing and carrying out of any cargo.
A key member of the management team and directly reporting to the Board, the Chief Financial Officer will be an integral part of our company’s day-to-day operations and our long-term goals. If you have the leadership skills and commanding disposition to lead a team towards the “new normal” then this is for you!
· Work with management in establishing company’s career objectives and develop or approve programs and procedures aimed at achieving these
· Promote steadfast but achievable leadership and strategic financial objectives for the company and its staff members to follow
· Manage and re-organize internal departments to ensure maximum efficiency of all departments
· Oversee hiring of all senior staff members, including department supervisors, team leads, etc.
· Coordinate regional operations of Smart Movers Canada across the country to ensure proficient flow of services
· With the approval of the Board, implement overall corporate financial procedures and ensure federal and provincial regulatory compliance at all times
· May act on behalf of the company in negotiating transactions with third-party companies
· Evaluate impact of financial procedures and strategies in place and arrange for amendments accordingly
· Uphold Smart Movers Canada’s branding and credibility and abide by the company’s “Client First!” mentality at all times
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· College Diploma in Business, Economics, Commerce, or Accounting
· At least 4 years of experience as Corporate Financial Manager (CFO-COO experience would be an asset)
· Excellent understanding of trade, logistics, warehousing, e-commerce
· Good knowledge of English
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
· This is a full-time, permanent position with at least 35 hours of work per week
· Annual rate of $110,000.00, overtime rate 1.5 your hourly rate applies after 40 hours of work per week
· Main work location: 33 Portage Lake Rd Seguin, ON P2A 2W8
· You will be expected to travel for work; all work-related expenses will be paid by the company
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply to this post with your resume and references and we will contact you shortly if you meet the requirements of the position.
You may also send your resume and references at email@example.com
For more information on our services, and other employment opportunities, please visit our website at https://smartmoverscanada.com/