MARKETING AND BRAND COORDINATOR
Smile HVAC – Your Local Heating & Cooling Company
Smile HVAC will help you with repair, service and installation of any HVAC equipment including furnace, air conditioner, water heater, humidifier, water treatment systems and more. We have the best HVAC professionals at your service across the Greater Toronto Area and Ontario.
All our professionals inhibit honesty and transparency with customers and charge only for the fixes that are required. Our honesty and professionalism are well rewarded by customers. If you are looking for an HVAC contractor nearby, just give us a call. We will handle all your HVAC fixing and will assure you about the quality work done at the best price.
We are currently looking for a Marketing and Brand Coordinator to join our growing team! This successful candidate will have an opportunity for exceptional compensation package in a fast-paced work environment. We always aim for excellent customer satisfaction and we believe our team is what sets us apart from competition!
We are looking for a hard-working professional who can help us achieve more by developing and implementing the best possible promotional strategies as we navigate the new normal!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assess current marketing plans in place and advise on changes to implement
· Study market on HVAC and related services and prepare communication strategies for management’s approval
· Develop advertising campaigns appropriate for transition towards e-commerce marketing
· Work with all relevant departments and prepare marketing communications materials aimed at educating employees on new advertising or sales promotions and strategies on how to carry them out
· Coordinate online advertising and marketing activities
· Cultivate strategic relationships such as advising clients, especially those that fall under the corporate group on sales promotions and upcoming deals
· Prepare and coordinate social media briefings and postings and make the necessary changes as deemed necessary
· Assist in preparation and finalization of brochure and email blast designs and content
· Use both contemporary and traditional marketing campaigns depending on the clientele and target audience
· Work with management in ensuring KPIs reflect the company’s long-term marketing and branding goals
§ College Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration/Management, Commerce, or related field
§ At least 2 years of experience as Marketing Coordinator
§ At least 2 years of experience in Direct and Targeted Marketing, Ad Ops, Programmatic Advertising
§ Excellent communications and customer service skills
§ Good English language skills
§ Full-time, permanent position
§ $60,000.00 annual at 35 hours per week
§ Overtime may applies if work exceeds 44 hours per week – schedule will be discussed
§ Location of work: 8600 Keele St suite 31 & 32, Concord, Ontario, L4K 4H8
§ Work from home option available!
How to Apply
Please send us your resume by replying to this post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line – Marketing Job.
Visit our website at https://smilehvac.ca/ for more information on who we are and what we do