Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Language: English, Punjabi, Hindi
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Permanent and Full-Time Position for Sound Technician.
Wage: $32.00 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Experience:1 year to less than 2 years.
Benefits: Overtime will be paid after 40 hours.
• $500 will be paid after three months of employment to employees that will move from out of British Columbia to join employment with us.
• 5% increase in wage of all employees that complete one year of employment with us.
• Record, edit and produce radio commercials
• Create engaging station imaging.
• Direct voice-over artists as needed.
• Record show material for radio shows.
• Edit show content for repeat broadcast.
• Record singers/musicians and produce pre-recorded shows.
• Attend production and creative meetings.
• Brainstorm ideas for contests and events.
• Set up broadcasting equipment and engineer assigned radio remotes.
• Set up and record audio for assigned events.
Must be proficient in operating Avid ProTools 12 and Audacity.
Everyone including indigenous, new immigrants, and youths are invited to apply for this job.
How to Apply: