STARLINE FOODS INC is looking for One (01) Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1241) for our food processing plant located at 33786 Clayburn Road in the city of Abbotsford.
Salary: $22.00/Hour for 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Assistant (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: #33786 Clayburn Road, Abbotsford, BC- V2S 7T7
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible to:
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with staff Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Determine and establish office procedures
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to office staff or appropriate person
• Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, Printers, computers, and telephones
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations for Director and Manager
• Report to Office administrator on a regular basis.
• Keep office and receptions area clean and tidy.
Position is entitled to benefits as per BC Employment standards act. As per collective agreement, 4% Vacation pay of gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation annual, or the option to choose 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
Education: Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the relevant field
Excellent communication skills in English.
Proficiency in MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel
Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Youth, Visible Minorities, Indigenous people, Person with disabilities, Veterans of Canadian Armed force, First Nation, Aboriginals, Seniors and newcomers to Canada with the above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply, only selected will be contacted.
Mail: #33786 Clayburn Road, Abbotsford, BC- V2S 7T7