Employer: Sushi Mura Entertainment
Location: 6485 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC, V6M 2W7
Position: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
Available Position: 1
Type of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $16 ~ $18 per hour (depends on experience)
Working hours: 30 ~ 40 hours per week (including weekend)
– 4% vacation pay
– Free meal
Duties but are not limited to the following:
– Maintain upkeep of food safety and sanitation standard at the highest level.
– Ensure that all customer parties remain at least 6 feet apart under BC health guidance.
– Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally.
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
– Prepare food order summaries for chef and oversee all orders for delivery & takeout.
– Maintain quality control for all food served.
– Train new servers and provide ongoing training.
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
– Generate weekly, monthly and annual reports.
– Must be Canadian Citizen or PR or legally authorized to work in Canada.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
– Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline.
Please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.