The Mirco Group Inc. is an authorized corporation that offers financial products and wealth management services to the public. Our company offers personalized assistance to help you meet your wealth management needs through life’s different stages. Whether you’ve got big plans on the horizon or are dealing with a surprise, we are there to help you make the right decisions for your finances.
Since 2010, we have successfully provided investment services, all kinds of life and health insurance options for our corporate and private clients; group benefit plans for smaller and larger companies and corporations, wealth management and wealth creations. We are evaluating financial risks for our clients to prepare analytical reports with recommendations pursuant to any type of financial enquiry. In addition, our company is also providing expert advise with respect to educational savings plans utilizing the government grants, saving money for post educational institutions, etc.
At this time, we are looking to hire 2 professional International Accounting Officers on a full-time, permanent position to assist the company in developing, implementing, and coordinating effective accounting procedures and standards designed to target international capital markets, specifically in the European and Asian regions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examine and analyze global P&L using journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial and investments of clients to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established Canadian and international accounting standards, procedures and internal controls;
- Examine accounting and financial records and prepare detailed reports on audit findings, fund and investment expenses and performance interests and fees and ensure they are accrued for and are in accordance with company’s accounting practices – make recommendations to improve best practices accordingly;
- Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements;
- Prepare income tax returns for both local and international portfolios based on client’s accounting and financial records;
- Work alongside Financial and Investment Analysts to ensure clients receive the best possible financial and investment services in the market;
- May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field;
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience working as an investment accountant and/or financial analyst;
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience handling international accounts, global market analysis, preferably European and Asian markets;
- Ability to resolve requests, situations and underwriting or business-related issues effectively with increased complexities, timeliness and importance;
- Strong written and oral English communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of customers in a clear, concise and effective manner;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good English language skills;
Compensation and Conditions:
- $35.50 per hour for minimum of 30-hours work week,
- Overtime pay of $53.25 will apply after 44 hours of work per week,
- Permanent, full-time position,
- Location of work: 40 Winges Road, Unit 9-10, Woodbridge, ON L4L 6B2
How to apply:
Please reply to this posting with your resume along with references we can contact.