- · Location: Tignish, PEC0B 2B0
- · Salary: $14.00 / hour
- · 1 vacancy
- · Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- · Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
- · Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Manual dexterity, Hand-eye co-ordination, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines
Work Location Information: In shop
Personal Suitability: Excellent oral communication, Reliability, Accurate, Judgement, Dependability, Team player
Additional Skills: Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies, Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
Food Specialties: Breads and rolls, Desserts and pastries, Donuts and muffins
Specific Skills: Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders, Bake mixed dough and batters, Prepare special orders, Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards, Inspect kitchen and food service areas
Work Setting: Supermarket or bakery department
How to apply: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if:
- · You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- · You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How-to-apply instructions: Here is what you must include when submitting your application: Cover letter