Retail meat cutter
- · Location: Tignish, PEC0B 2B0
- · Salary: $15.00 / hour
- · 1 vacancy
- · Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- · Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 30 to 40 hours / week
- · Start date: As soon as possible
- · Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Fast-paced environment, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail, Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Hand-eye co-ordination
Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated
Personal Suitability: Team player, Reliability, Organized, Judgement, Flexibility, Initiative, Dependability, Accurate
Additional Skills: Clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting, Wrap and package prepared meats, Weigh meats for sale, Price meat products, Sell meats to customers
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Slicing machine, Manual cutting utensil, Power grinder
Specific Skills: Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat, Remove bones from meat, Cut poultry into parts, Clean and prepare fish and shellfish, Grind meats, Slice cooked meats, Prepare special orders, Prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
Work Setting: Supermarket/grocery store
How to apply: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only apply to this job if:
- · You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- · You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How-to-apply instructions: Here is what you must include when submitting your application: Cover letter