TOTAL SUSPENSION IS HIRING!
Total Suspension is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to your overall automotive maintenance needs and suspension concerns. We have been servicing and improving automotive components for over 35 years now.
Our services include general maintenance, suspension services, wheel alignment, and brake repair services!
We are hiring 4 Automotive Mechanics for full-time positions. We need professionals with proven experience in automotive maintenance and who can work with minimum supervision.
Your day-to-day duties include:
· Conduct routine and scheduled maintenance to customer vehicles using a variety of management-approved hand and power tools
· Troubleshoot mechanical issues of vehicles upon delivery on-site
· Conduct overhaul, engine tune-ups, etc.
· Perform change oil, tire rotation and wheel alignment, repair of clutches, axles, drive lines, etc. that do not require supervision of a licensed Automotive Technician
· Replace worn parts (spark plugs, sensors, pads, etc.)
· Ensure proper wheel alignment and brake components
· If vehicle issues supersede area of expertise, refer to specialist and conduct hand-over of vehicle to ensure smooth transition
· Advise management of parts for procurement if parts not readily available on-site for installation
· Perform all mechanical repairs comprehensively and accurately
· May conduct road test prior to handing the vehicle over to customers
· May train new workers, if needed
· Provide excellent customer service to all customers and work alongside other mechanics and technicians
LOCATION OF WORK
· You will be working from our location at 220 Midwest Rd, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 3A9
· You may be asked to travel around the GTA for emergency maintenance, if needed. All expenses will be paid by the company.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Secondary school diploma – training certificate preferred!
· 2-3 years of experience as Automotive Mechanics
· Experience in wheel alignment, brake components, engine tune-ups – experience in suspension services will be a great asset!
· Experience working with various types of vehicles
· Good English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
· This is a full-time permanent position!
· Starting rate is $40,560.00 annual for at least 30 hours per week
· Overtime will kick in after 44 hours of work per week at $39.00
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or by replying to this post.
Please visit our website at http://totalsuspensions.com/ for more information on our services!