ABOUT THE COMPANY
Trillium Sales Group/Score Promotions is a nationwide leader in the Promotional Products industry! We deliver high end solutions that deliver superior results for our clients. Trillium Sales Group already services more than 125,000 clients North America wide.
Trillium Sales Group is looking for a full-time experienced Accounting Associate. This is a very competitive position and we are looking for someone with excellent understanding of billing and accounts payable and receivable procedures.
• Processing sales orders in QuickBooks and Invoicing customers based on sales orders and sending them to production department
• Providing customer service and handling requests regarding billing
• Updating accounting systems and order management systems
• Commissioning invoices for weekly commission payout
• Posting bills in accounting systems
• Providing support to collection staff for receiving payments from customers
• Providing support to Accounts Payable staff in getting accounting information for the purpose of bank statement reconciliation
• Posting customer payments in QuickBooks by recording checks and credit card transactions
• Preparing weekly chargebacks for the orders cancelled after invoicing
• Invoicing the orders from online sales platform like Amazon & Shopify
• Sorting and filing accounting documents
• Additional accounting duties as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• At least 1 year of experience as Accounting Associate in a fast-paced environment
• Secondary Diploma – Accounting certificate will be an asset
• Good understanding of accounts payable and receivable, account reconciliation, and invoicing
• Ability to handle multiple accounts in a positive and professional manner
• Ability to be assertive and work within a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of Quickbooks will be an asset – Training will be provided
• Good English language skills
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR TRILLIUM SALES GROUP
An exciting and energetic environment to work in with advancement opportunities! Be a part of a culture that values: enthusiasm, execution, curiosity, courage and team collaboration! BE A KEY CONTRIBUTOR to the continual success and growth of this thriving organization by taking the team to new heights!
We are offering:
• Full-time, permanent position
• $42,000.00 annual salary – minimum of 35 hours per week
• Disability, Dental, Extended Medical Insurance
LOCATION OF WORK
77 Martin Ross Ave. North York, Ontario, Canada M3J2L5
HOW TO APPLY
If you have what it takes, Apply Today!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Trillium Sales Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please indicate so when applying.