Our Company is currently looking for Meat Cutters/Butchers for Full-time employment. We are a thriving successful business where there is an opportunity to progress and grow. We are looking for talented, reliable, hard-working individuals and most importantly a team player. On-site knife skill will be provided for successful candidates, however experienced retail meat cutters and butchers are of preference.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
· Slaughter livestock using stunning devices and knives
· Skin, clean and trim carcasses
· Remove viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses
· Split carcasses into smaller portions to facilitate handling
· May slaughter cattle as prescribed by religious laws.
· Cut beef carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing or packaging
· Remove bones from meat
· Cut meat into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use
· Remove skin, excess fat, bruises or other blemishes from carcasses or meat portions.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
· 7 months to 1 year experience as a Butcher and Meat Cutter
· Ability to work under pressure
· Commitment to safety and quality processes
· Attention to detail
· Excellent hand-eye coordination and decision-making skills
· Basic English communication skills
KEY JOB DETAILS
· Early morning and Day shifts
· Accessible by Public transport
· Excellent training provided
· 40 hours per week; Monday – Friday
· Competitive wages & benefits for full-time employees
If you believe you are the best person to join our dedicated team, we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.75 per hour