Unique Wonton Ltd. is a leading Asian frozen food supplier in Ontario. To support our quick business development, we are seeking for a senior full-time Administrative Manager. This position is responsible for the overall administrative management of the company and providing support to the CEO, and supervises, coordinates, and provides leadership to the administrative services team performing a wide variety of multiple, routine to moderately complex administrative support activities.
· Responsible for the overall administrative management of Unique Wonton Ltd.
· Oversee the development and execution of organizational policies and procedures.
· Manage the administrative department staff to coordinate coverage and processes to assure that the administrative needs of the department are met.
· Lead the administration team in providing excellent service to the organization. Supervise and manage assigned staff work assignments, training, development, and performance management.
· Act as liaison between department and others, making arrangements, preparing materials, assisting in projects and posting information to the website.
· Manages staff with responsibility for all personnel related activities with the authority to hire, train, evaluate, discipline, and terminate.
· Serve as project manager for office’s onboarding/training, system maintenance/development and provide leadership by planning, budgeting, overseeing, and documenting the specific project.
· Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes in support of the administrative functions.
· Review structure, research training opportunities and develop career paths to assist management with staff career development and succession planning.
· Work closely with other departmental divisions to coordinate activities and comply uniformly with requirements.
· Develop and prepare training manuals and facilitate training to ensure consistent and proper procedures are followed.
· Solve issues from the customers and improve customer’s satisfaction.
· Bachelor’s degree in public or business administration, or a closely related field AND
· Five or more years of experience in an administrative management position required.
· Additional education or experience may substitute equally for the position requirements.
23 Milliken Blvd #16b, Scarborough, ON M1V 5H7
$38-$43 per hour
Minimum 35 hours per week
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full Time
How to apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.