Stone Paper® Solutions is an agile company with earth-friendly goals. We seek to make a positive impact on the planet by encouraging businesses to use our unique alternative to paper – made from Minerals, not trees, while using no water. We are a new company, with new ideas, and have a passion for what we do.
We are currently seeking a full-time web developer to join our team.
Business Legal Name: Stone Paper Solutions Ltd.
Job Title: Web Developer (NOC 2175)
Mailing Address: 300 – 1275 West 6th Ave, BC V6H 1A6
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
Minimum one year of experience as a web developer is required.
Good knowledge of English Language.
Solid knowledge of programming applications.
Dedicated team player, Organized, Initiative, Dependability.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
Able to solve complex problems.
Excellent written and oral communication and Effective interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
– Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements,
– Prepare mock-ups and storyboards,
– Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements, Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website,
– Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software,
– Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products,
– Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity,
– Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code,
– Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
How to Apply