Y&B concrete is a family owned and operated company. We offer professional concrete placing and finishing services for projects of all sizes. We served a variety of pumping companies, contractors and developers.
Terms of employment:
CAD $30.00 hourly, for 40 hours per week.
Anticipated start date:
As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Minimum 1 to 2 years of work experience in related areas
Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
Fill hollows and remove high spots to smooth freshly poured concrete
Operate power vibrator to compact concrete
Level top surface of concrete according to grade and depth specifications using straightedge or float
Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete
Waterproof, damp-proof and restore concrete surfaces
Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of floors, walls, roads and other concrete structures.
· Noisy, dusty, wet, outdoor and height environments
· Hard hat, safety gear: Steel toe safety boots, visibility vest, etc.
· Oral English skills
· Handling heavy loads
· Physically demanding
· A combination of bending, crouching, kneeling, and standing for extended periods
· Highly organized, long term planner
· A positive, can do attitude that thrives in fast paced environment
· Self motivated and works well both as a team member and independently
· Attention to detail
How to apply:
Please apply with your resume to email@example.com
No walk-ins and calls will be attended